Sign in to follow this  
tencatao

Land and Take off Issue

Hi Folks!

I´m in strange troubles here.

I start in cold and dark and use FS2CrewNGX.

When I´m on final approach, stabilized in the localizer and gladslope, all configurated to land, PFD showing "LAND3", Glare and Rollout armed, when I get the minimums assined in PFD by the EFIS, the aircraft suddenly desingages the autopilot and the autothrottle, taking a nose pitch to Go Around. Even if I myself desingage the AP and AT before reaching the minimums, when the aircraft reach the minimum altitude set it takes a nose pitch to Go around, making my land a hard one.

The issue that comes next to it, is for the second flight, after shutting down and starting with APU alive, making all the preflight procedures, when taking off, everything is fine until initiate the positive climb, when suddenly the engines enter in "reverse" mode, thrust levers do not respond, the aircraft stalls and crash.

Could anyone help with this, please?

Could anyone help with this, please?

Sounds a lot like you have a trim axis on your hardware that is sending bad information (/overriding the AP).

Full names - first and last - are required to be placed in your posts here as well.

Kyle Rodgers