Sign in to follow this  
garyghostrider

Anyone Else Have this Problem?

Hello Pilots,
I am running FSX acceleration with may add-on airports including Taxi2Gates KSEA. Also I have FTX ORBYX Pacific Northwest scenery installed. I am getting this over-sized B737 as a HUGE static display located at Boeing Field KBFI:

KBFI_B737_Aurora_zps94k2hyo5.jpg

I have tried disabling everything linked to ORBYX PNW in this area including KBFI, also T2Gate KSEA has seemingly nothing to do with this. I have no other AFCAD files for this area to conflict. I am at a loss as to how to remove this. I am wondering if anyone has ever had this type of problem and if so any solutions.

Any help appreciated, Thanks

garyghostrider

I have received  a solution in another forum for this problem. If anyone else has this pop up, go into your FSX AI aircraft folder and search for AI_Wedgetail or 737WT. I found this old PAI model file and deleted it and this huge anomaly disappeared:

Voila!!

KBFI_B737_Aurora2_zps4qbjysn3.jpg

Thanks to Mr. Zippy for the suggestion.

garyghostrider