Sign in to follow this  
pilottj

A handful of Legacy and TDuke paints.

Hey guys, 
Before I was pulled away from FS for a while, I had done some Legacy v2 and T Duke v2 schemes.  I never got around to showing them or uploading them.

Here they are, I was experimenting with some themes and styles.  Since I live in wine country, 'burgundy' is a popular color, so I was trying various shades of Burgundy with silver and white.  I also tried a copper, black, white theme.   With the Burgundy Grey scheme, I was shooting for a faded transition between the colors.  I know I had planned to so a 'Mako Shark'/WW2 Navy fighter style of Dark blue-fade-light blue-fade- grey.  If I can find the PSD templates for that scheme, I might still try it.  

I did custom panels for the Legacy paint, however they will only work with the spot below the engine monitor open, so you'll have to arrange your GTN/RXP...etc whatever.  The power settings labels are for the turbocharged version. 

Anyway, here they are

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-7nGfv-Xq0nMDUwM2VISkh2VzA

I'll pack them up and get them uploaded today or tomorrow.  I am working on a Connie paint now.

Cheers

TJ

• Upvote 1