Sign in to follow this  
VHOJT

FCTM - Flight Crew Training Manual

Hi PMDG,

I am so excited to have this bird!  Haven't done much with her yet apart from set up cameras, PFPX, options etc.

Looking around the VC - stunning detail!!  Sounds amazing.  I love that there is also an automatic FUEL/TANK ENG too!  I cannot wait to take her for a spin.  Of course you release before I have two very long shifts and a wedding to go to first.  Maybe I can get out of the wedding?

Anwyay - the question is - are you planning on releasing the FCTM with this bird as well, or is there a reason it is not included?

Cheers,

An excited Rudy

Hi Rudy,

Had noticed the absence of the FCTM also. But on a separate note, do you mind sharing your PFPX profiles?

Cheers.

Hi,

Thought I'd give this a bump - got buried VERY quickly!

PS 'll be happy to share them once I've finished them, Jon.  They're nothing special - have just found max weights etc. and done a quick fuel bias analysis.

Cheers,