Ok this is where im at. FSX Steam and FSX on computer. I have 3 Saitek panels, ( radio, Auto pilot, multi switch), I have Cessna trim wheel, and CH rudder pedals (soon to be replaced with Saitek RP). 

My troubles began when I decided to download some sweet airplanes I have seen on other simmers YouTube videos. Also the EZDoc Camera, this was my first download. SOme down loads worked some didn't, no matter what I tried. I wanted to get more involved with the setting up of some of these add-on airplanes so I bought the FSUIPC manual and program. They suggested that if I was having trouble with the Saitek panels to use a program called SPAD. I did. And with some tinkering I got everything to work. I read an article that said that I could now deleate ALL Saitek files and I did. Then the next time I started the sim nothing worked. I am wondering if I should just uninstall everything and reinstall it. What say you?

There are two flavors of SPAD:

The old freeware SAPD: http://fstools.weebly.com/

The new Payware SPAD.neXt.http://www.spadnext.com/home.html

While they have a few similar functions, the are completely independent and SPAD.neXt is much more advanced.

You can delete all Saitek stuff while using SPAD.neXt, however, if memory serves me right, the old SPAD driver still requires the Saitek drivers. Also, SPAD.neXt does not necessarily require FSUIPC but Simconnect, while the old SPAD requires FSUIPC (as far as I recall).

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11