Sign in to follow this  
adaniel

Chaseplane+ x-box controller

I have used ChasePlane for some months, and I like it very much. Until now I have used a CH flight yoke when flying, and the pan and tilt function assigned to the hat switch. Last week I bought a new yoke without a hat switch, and I decides to move all the view controls to a x-box one controller. I have no experience with x-box controllers. I have  assigned the tilt and pan views to the right joystick on the controller, and it functions. But on my former joystick the  movement of tilt and pan was fixed when i took away my finger form the hat switch, on the x-box joystick it moves back to the start position. Is it possible to fix the view on the joystick, or do I need to assign tilt and pan to another switch? I will be happy if anyone can tell me.
Tor Arild