Sign in to follow this  
sirtopper67

VOXATC AI aircraft Type

Hi I have had Voxatc for some time now and love it. I also use Unlimited Traffic Live. After an absence of using Voxatc  I have started to use it again.

While at my local airport EGNJ i seem to be practising circuits with CRJ200's? I wonder how Voxatc selects the aircraft it will use? Can this be changed?

I have tried version 7.3 beta but it says fatal error please close. It does continue to run but some of my ai aircraft seem to land outside the airfield?! need to try install again maybe.

Many thanks for a wonderful product

Antony Curran

VOXATC is not compatible with UT Live for the following reason. VOXATC's indexer utility creates a database of airports, navaids, comms, SIDs, STARs and AI models that it uses to populate the sim. It also scans all active AI traffic BGL files to refine which airlines that the user sees either  at a specific airport or on a flight plan. Unfortunately, UT Live uses a proprietary file system for its AI flight plans, rather than BGL files. UT2  works in a similar manner but VOXATC has a utility called the UT2 Bridge which allowed VOXATC to scan the UT2 flight plan database.

My guess is that you have some other AI traffic package installed and VOXATC is finding those models and traffic BGL files. Or it could just be finding the sim's default traffic BGL file.

Thanks for your reply. I have done some more digging and found the traffic bgl file and it is only showing this CRJ aircraft at that airport. Will look and see if this can be edited somehow. thanks again

Antony Curran

So I renamed the bgl and rerun the indexer. now no traffic which is much better than those jets buzzing around. many thanks

Antony Curran