Sign in to follow this  
TAS453

7.xx betas and the UT2Bridge

Okay, first time poster, loooooong time lurker! I've been using the VOX betas since they were offered, 7.3 is running well on my rig, except for the noted VFR glitches. I feel that the IFR side of this beta is probably pretty close...anyway, to the subject. Since I'm a UT2 user, I'm missing airline traffic with real airline names!  With beta 7.1 , I uninstalled previous version, voices, and the bridge....when I went to re-install after installing the beta, I got the prompt 'cannot find a valid installation of VOXATC....if I don't un-install the bridge when changing betas, I get the prompt ' UT2Bridge has stopped working' immediately after starting the program, and then ' Windows is looking for a solution'. So, has anyone out found a work around for this? I've reported a couple items to the developer and he has responded to the bugs I reported, but he hasn't responded to this question, most likely because not everyone uses UT2. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! 

"An updated version of UT2Bridge will be available in a couple of months. Don't upgrade yet if you use Ultimate Traffic with VoxATC"

That quote is from the website after the 7.4 release,  so those of us who use UT2 will have to wait for the update.  I have not tried VOX yet in P3Dv4 until this comes out because I use UT2.   Until then I use PROATCx,  and to be honest,  if I dont want to use voice recognition,  then it does the job just fine.