Sign in to follow this  
Gary630

Carenado Phenom 100 limited install?

I recently had to reinstall FSX and all my purchased aircraft, airports, etc.

When I reached the point of reinstalling my Carenado aircraft, I could not install the Hawker 850, Phenom 100 and Phenom 300. All the Carenado aircraft that do not require a serial/license number installed fine. With each aircraft that required a serial/license number I get a "403 ERROR The number of installs for this Serial Number has been exceeded".

I purchased all the aircraft from PC Aviator and downloaded them again from their website, but they will not install. I get the same 403 ERROR when it's time to log onto Carenado's computer to verify the purchase. I have submitted a Carenado Support request and still waiting to hear back. Meanwhile, I looked through all the descriptive material on PCAviator's website, Carenado's website and the License Agreement at Carenado but can find nothing that states a limited install number.

Has anyone else run into this problem?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If you buy directly at Carenado you see that you can install their planes 'only' 10 times. I guess it's the same if you buy at any other company.

If you didn't install the planes on 10 different PCs, the guys at Carenado/Alabeo usually reset the install limit.