Sign in to follow this  
divinglyc

Unable to add new livery through operation center

Hi!

I have encountered a weird issue. Since yesterday, I found that I cannot add new liveries through the operation center.

The PMDG operation center is up to date.

After I click on the .ptp file, nothing happened and the livery was not added of course. This happened to B777 and B747.

I am flying P3D v3.4 with PMDG B777 base+extension, and B747 v3.

Thanks for help!

Iching Lee from Taiwan

Are you trying to install a livery that you downloaded from a non-PMDG source?  I did that just a few days ago when I downloaded a UAL B77W from the AVSIM library and installed it with the OC.  No problem.  I cannot tell if you are doing anything wrong or if there is a problem with your ptp file from the limited information provided.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks for reply!

It's a PMDG file according to the description of the file and it has .ptp file. It was OK with me before.

It just happened today. Do I have to reinstall PMDG center??

Iching Lee from Taiwan