Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Sawyer

Import camera questions.

First, I have to say that despite some problems with it no one would be allowed to pry this software from my hands!  I love it.

Newbie questions.

When I want to import a camera I usually load an ecs and then readjust and assign keys and so on.

But I notice that when I click on the import arrow, planes that are similar will populate the left pane.  If I click on All nothing happens.

If I click on the other button, )I'm not at the PC right now) but if I import a set of cameras from another plane in the left list I get the cameras for the interior of the plane but not the exterior.  Is this normal? 

And what does that green All button do?  I have no idea.

One more question, now that I have the PMDG 747 installed I notice that when I load a different model I have to import cameras into it.  Does this mean I'll have to import the same ecs set and readjust and reassign bindings to each model?

Thanks.

Jack

Jack Sawyer