Sign in to follow this  
Nytro

Decent Airbus/Boeing altitude callout gauges out there for v4?

Sup guys,

as everybody know, since Gauges are need to be coded in 64 bit every good old free 32 bit altitude callout gauge doesnt work anymore.

I know alot of guys using Boeing/Airbus alt callouts for smaller planes (Cessna etc.) as well. I wonder if someone has coded by himself that only few bits of code needed to make the Gauges 64 bit?

I wont bother to get a payware addon only to use this altitude callout Gauge in other panels also. So the PMDG customers can answer maybe if alt callouts working on the 747 in v4 already and if they are portable to other freeware airplanes?

Normally you just have to find the Gauge in the related panel.cfg and copy that line to your desired free panel under [Window00].

For example I used:

gauge63=hs748_altcall!hs748_altcall,5,5,20,21

I hope someone can answer some of these things. As well when someone knows how to get a 32 bit dll into a 64 bit working one you also welcome. Since Im a total noob in coding :D