Sign in to follow this  
stephenjdecatur

Can it be so?!

Can it be so?!
About one hour ago I updated my PMDG Ops Center. Upon opening Ops Center and selecting "choose aircraft", I noticed a DC-6 for P3D option. Had it been there before the update? I don't know. I clicked on it and it took me to a PMDG web page where I could purchase it. I read every word and clicked every link to see if I could find which version of P3D was supported and found that it was intended for version "3.4 and later". Does this mean it will also work in v4, or just later versions of v3?

Well, I spent the next hour searching (everywhere) for some mention of the 6's release for any version of P3D, but found nothing except the information that is out there concerning the DC-6 being in Beta. Is it really released and for sale now as a P3D product, or have I just stayed up too late? (It really is past my bed time).

Oh, PS, If this version is only for P3D v3, if purchased (purchasable), would there be a free upgrade to P3D v4?

Stephen Decatur

The DC-6 is currently under-works of being ported to Prepar3D and FSX. It's not released as of yet. The DC-6 has been visible in the Operations Center for awhile now... it's coming.

Just be patient. Hold your horses - expect an announcement from PMDG in here, when it's ready.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Thanks Anders,

Like I said, it really is past my bed time. Got a little excited there for a minute. Too few aircraft ready for v4 just now, and the DC-6 is just my cup of tea.

Stephen Decatur