Sign in to follow this  
MD11Captain

Working model sets?

Hello everyone

I've just bought P3D v4 (my first version of Prepar3D) and I was hoping someone in the know could point me toward a good model set for vPilot.  I've had a good search/Google for info or open threads but could only find information pertaining to the limitations of the WoAI set (which I've very much enjoyed using with FSX) with some model's animations and textures not working properly.  Please accept my apologies if this info has already been made available, I'm really not trying to clutter the forums here.

Anyway, since I have a clean install and know very little about the platform, I'm not to keen break something by using trial and error in searching for a compatible model set.  I'd prefer something freeware, but I'm prepared to go payware if it's the only option.  Does anyone know for example if the IVAO v2 P3D set is compatible with P3D v4?

Kind regards

Charlie Reed

Charlie Reed

i9 9900K | 32GB RAM | RTX 3090