Sign in to follow this  
Corrie

Fuel only taken from Left side Tank.

Hello All

I have a Major problem with FSX. Both the box version and Steam versions.

(Both have worked fairly well up until now)

The problem has occurred since Buying the Aerosoft Airbus A320/321 from Steam,

Which appears to be working well although I have only completed one flight from Luton Airport to Inverness, following an excellent You Tube Tutorial by Doofer911.

First I found the Lear Jet45 was only using Fuel from the Left Fuel Tank regardless of the positions of the Fuel pump switches and the Crossover switch, which I normally never touch.

At first all my Aircraft started off in Cold & Dark Mode because that was how my Aerosoft Airbus A320 had been saved. (I changed the Airbus & fixed that.)

I saw on just one occasion a message popped up saying Learjet45 saved by FSUIP4, which has been on my system for some time since I tried a free’ iFly Boeing 747- 400’  (I enjoyed learning to set up the FMC) but the plane has a few bugs.

That is only installed in my Boxed FSX, C:\FSX.

Steam is in Program Files (x86) as recommended, however they still both save everything in Documents / Flight Simulator Files. (Windows 10)

I noticed on my Old spare Windows XP that there are Two Folders One for FSX and another for FSX-SE.

One other thing is my second Screen now only works in FSX if I undock a window, (It worked normally before, and still does on other work)

I must repeat. The system worked well before Downloading the Aerosoft Airbus from the Steam website (The installation was Automatic)

At the moment I have wasted £35 on a disaster, and hope someone has a solution.

Obviously Aerosoft cannot be to blame but what is?

If necessary I would delete FSUIP4 and Simconnect if advised, but I cannot find either on my system.

Regards

Corrie

Windows 10 Creator.

Chillblast PC. i5 7200U Skylake 2 Cores 2.5 – 3.1 GHz

8 GB DDR4 2133MHz.

2GB nVidia GeForce Card

Seagate 500Gb SSHD Hybrid Drive

Speedlink Black Widow Flight Stick.