Sign in to follow this  
Guest ranco1

What is Rwy 12 ver 1.1 ????

Guest Bell206freak

The notion that Rwy12 is needed for a scenery package that has been created by the program is a common misconception.You don't need the entire program. You don't even need the entre set of object libraries. All you need is the specific object library BGL that was used in the development.I tested this on a PC that had FS2004 installed and did not have Rwy12 installed. The scenery worked fine as long as it had that one BGL in it in addition to the one created by Rwy12.In most cases, the author will generously allow distrubution of that BGL object library as long as there is appropriate credit given.

Guest ranco1

I want this file frf-kpbi.zip what files do I need and how do I nstall the files and the sceneryAlex