Sign in to follow this  
Guest Drizzt

RealityPack

Guest Drizzt

Hi all.I just d'loaded Sascha's RealityPack, and wanted to ask a thing to other using it. (I've seen there is already a thread, but I don't want to mess it :) )First of all, it'awesome. Really really nice graphic.Second, the problem: it's all blocky :(I mean...it's seems like there is no mipmapping, at every height you get huge pixel'd houses, blocky roads...and the like.It's a problem of my FS, or is it normal?Thank you all!

Guest Drizzt

Ok, just done a bit more of beta testing, and found a few more informations:1) Roads are really blocky at heigth below 5k-4k ft2) Houses seems blocky almost everywhere.3) Everything else seems ok4) I seems to have problem with my my FS, for I've got buildings popping in and out of view, white with no textures..

Hi,I used to have a problem similar to that. I solved it by reducing my MIP LOD for FS9 to -1 with a graphics card tweaker. All textures were much crisper, stutter was gone, blurring gone, FPS almost double.I found that thread somewhere when I was searching for FS tweaks, but I can't anymore, sorry!Sascha