Sign in to follow this  
PGBosak

TM Warthog coolie hat + chaseplane

Hi guys,

i'm new to chaseplane and i wonder if there is an option or trick to get the coolie-hat working in chaseplane view. It really annoys me.

I just can use it, in native P3D views when when my controllers are active (checkbox) in the sim.

But my controllers are linked to fsuipc and disabled in the sim. Before installing chaseplane i was able to use coolie even if my controllers are disabled in the sim.

I don't want to buy trackIR soon and i'm used to move around from EZDOK. Mouse-mode isn't an adequate option.

Thx for any help.

Go to Preferences/control Assignments / and assign : Tilt Up - coolie hat up ; Tilt down - coolie hat down; Pan left - coolie hat left; Pan right - coolie hat right.

If the movement is too slow for you, you can speed it up via /camera / advanced / rotational motion.

You can also assign head movements to the other cooli hats on your warthog joystick. speed those up by camera /advanced / directional motion.

13 hours ago, jeypee said:

Go to Preferences/control Assignments / and assign : Tilt Up - coolie hat up ; Tilt down - coolie hat down; Pan left - coolie hat left; Pan right - coolie hat right.

If the movement is too slow for you, you can speed it up via /camera / advanced / rotational motion.

You can also assign head movements to the other cooli hats on your warthog joystick. speed those up by camera /advanced / directional motion.

Thank you so much, don't know why i didn't get it myself. :blush: