Sign in to follow this  
David Russon

Problem with WOAI and presumed FSX aircraft

I have moved from FS9 to FSX and am trying to import some WOIA packages into FSX.

However I am running into a major problem with some packages that are marked as FSX suitable and wonder if anyone could help or offer advice.

For example I have downloaded the FSX Aigle Azur package and installed the entries in the correct folders. However when I run the Aigle Azur BGL file through AI Flight Planner the files validate but all aircraft in The Aircraft List Box are written in Red showing that there is a problem. The aircraft description appears identical to the description in the aircraft config file except for the addition of (200 kts ) in the Ai Planner aircraft description.box.

I have tried everything I know to try and solve the problem to make the AI Planner Aircraft box accept the aircraft but they remain in red ( I have tried adding the (200 kts) to the aircraft config aircraft title  but this does not seem to work.

Can anyone assist please as I have had so far to delete over 30 WOAI BGL files that AI Flight Planner rejects..

Many thanks

David Russon       

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!