Sign in to follow this  
Paul603

A strange disagreement between Chaseplane and P3D on zoom level

I did a complete re staging of my computer.over the week-end  Once done I came across a stange disagreement between ChasePlane and P3D (v 3.4 and v4) on the zoom level of the screen.  Almost all my presets on ChasePlane are with a zoom level of 1 and the views I get on my new installation are very much was they were in my previous installation.  What is strange is that the zoom level mention on the top right of the screen now no longer agree with the zoom level of chaseplane.  Basically ChasePlane reads 1 while P3D reads .59 and ChasePlane is obviously right.  In my previous installation, there was a agreement on the zoom level

Not really a major issue but I am wondering what is going on

Paul

Screenshot at:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3ANrMw5VqXIVmRlblRtT3c3SlE/view?usp=sharing

Resolved - I did not check  the "Wide-view Aspect Ratio" on (Graphics settings) in my new installation!