Sign in to follow this  
Ralgh

IDS Project LIRF Install help

I unzipped and drag and dropped the FS9 folder as per the instructions. I have done this to update other programs so I am sure I did this part right. Then I added the lines it said to put in the scenery.cfg file. At least I think it was telling me to put them in the scenery.cfg file. I have no idea what it means when it say "the Fiumicino airport must be over the lanclass". When I start FS I get these messages:SCENERY.CFG file error. Local scenery directory (Addon SceneryISDproject-lanclass_RomeSCENERY) in scenery Area. 174 not found. Click OK to continue.SCENERY.CFG file error. Local scenery directory (Addon SceneryISDproject-LIRF2005SCENERY) in scenery Area. 175 not found. Click OK to continue.What do I do now?Tom Landry

Hi,Mine reads:-(Area.195)Title=ISDproject - landclass_romeLocal=Addon SceneryISDproject - landclass_romeRemote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=171(Area.196)Title=ISDproject - LIRF2005Local=Addon SceneryISDproject - LIRF2005Remote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=172( and ) are square brackets, of course.Hope that helps,Jon

That worked! Originally I just copied and pasted the ones in the guide that downloaded with the scenery. It is wierd that they were so different. No matter now. That whole place looks awesome. I am going to go explore the airport now. Thanks for the help.Tom Landry