oscarduran10

P3D STUTTER stops then resumes for 1 second

Hello I would like some help with figuring out which hardware is causing these huge pauses. I do my testing in orbx souther California LA(the most demanding scenery to date). when I'm flying with the f16 the stutters are much worse and more frequent and I already know its because of the speed of the plane which puts more load on the cpu to load the autogen faster etc. in smaller slower planes I do get these stutters but not as frequent as with fast planes. obviously one of my hardware is not keeping up I highly doubt it software related( I have a feeling it might be the power supply that cant remain stable under those heavy loads) cant be my gpu because I check the usage and it doesn't go past 60% I'm locked at 30. I recorded a quick video with my phone if one of you can please go watch it and notice the 1 second freezes that happen then the sim resumes, couple more second and randomly it does it again. and let me know what your thoughts are on what it could be. I have a corsair CX750m,  i7 4790k, gtx 970, ram 2400mhz, and p3d installed on 2nd ssd. I also like to say that in other games when I set the frame rate to unlimited , during spikes I get the same freezes, so I'm wondering if its the gpu or psu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09MEyj-FfWg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!