Hi Dear

I'm working on setting a dual vue. After being sure that everything is ok with my computer I opened Wideview setting panel and input all the vue angles number in both the primary and secondary.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that it's about FS9 win7 64bits and Nvidia 780GTX

After that I check on the "disable virtual cockpit 3D" view on both primary and secondary and also the "raise primary view"...

When FS9 fire up, it looks good except for the secondary vue which shows a small ghost inside vue of the cockpit.

My question is, did I miss something?

Years ago I've heard about a "dumb aircraft" who could be useful to solve some problems related to avsim or any network flight community.

How do I download it if possible?

All the best

Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

:blink:Hi there,

Here is the ghost aircraft. Looks bad, wright?

IMG_20170810_225605.jpg

Edited by Imhotep
Upload image didn't work out

Other note. On the two clients PC left and right (intell i5  with only one monitor 22") it's almost impossible to get rid of the virtual cockpit as it works for the front vue. The front vue PC has two monitors and needs to show front and front-right view (instead of right sit) :-(

Did I mention both were tried out with the virtual cockpit showed and without it.

One test with PMDG 737-600 and his virtual cockpit showed. Very complicated to ajust in the same time the cockpit and the outside view.

second test with native Cessna hidden virtual cockpit . This is where ghost came back.