Sign in to follow this  
Guest P3_Super_Bee

Something to Think about...

With the talk of the recent tsunami, and the super volcanos. Came across these stats in Popular Science Magizine...Nature's Weapon of Mass Destruction...2.5 -Engery, in exajoules (exa=10 to the 18th power), released by Indonesia's December 26 earthquake, in four minutes2 -Engery, in exajoules, consumed by the U.S. in one week.600 -Megatons of TNT needed to generate the energy equivalent of the Indonesian earthquake.28,500 -Number of 20-Kiloton atomic bombs needed to generate the energy equivalent of the Indonesian earthquake.4.4 -Estmated impact force, in tons on a person of average height and weight hit by the tsunami.4 -Estmated impact force, in tons on a driver of average height and weight crashing into a tree at 40MPH.95 Number of 20-kiloton atomic bombs needed to gererate the energy equivalent of the tsunami300 -Year's worth of tectonic plate shifting that occured during the four-minute quake.WOW pretty much sums it up...:-outtahttp://publish.hometown.aol.com/p3superb/i...s/sign_name.jpgThere is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".- unknown"My daddy gives me up, to fight for you"- a US Military Members Child

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!