Sign in to follow this  
RobWhightNZ

Where does AS16 (P3D4) store the P3D Path ?

Folks,

I'm running ASCA and AS16 for P3DV4 in a networked environment. They were working just fine until I upgraded the drive on my P3D computer and hence had to re-share the access to the Prepar3D folder. For some strange reason, I can see the required location when I look in file explorer under "network". I can however access it fine if I type "\\FLIGHT1\FLT1-P3D-Drv" where \\Flight1 is the name of my main flight sim computer and \FLT1-P3D-Drv is the name of the shared folder. I have also mapped a drive from my second computer to this folder and that works fine too - expect mapped drives don't seem to show in the options when you start up AS16 and it requires the appropriate path.

I thought one of the easiest things to do would be just to edit the required config file and try either of the above, e.g. \\FLIGHT1\FLT1-P3D-Drv or (where Y: is the mapped drive) Y:\Prepar3D v4.

So the question is, where does AS16 store this little piece of info ?

Thanks,

Rob