Sign in to follow this  
Karl Hannestad

Trying to get Chaseplane to work with TrackIR

I have been using Shaseplane for a few months now with little to no problems. I very recently purchased TrackIR. Using the TrackIR application, everything is operational. They have  a sample "airplane" that I can look around with no problem/ The problem is that when using Prepar3d, Chaseplane and TrackIR nothing happens. The switch is turned on in Chaseplane for TrackIR support to no effect. Any ideas?

Hi Karl,

Welcome to the boards...

Two things:

Are you familiar with the "simconnect" installs included with P3D ??? You need to have these installed to get most external apps to work with P3D...

Second - are you running your TrackIR software in "ADMIN" mode ? Right click on icon and select properties - one should be run as admin... You know it's set because Win10 will prompt you now every time you launch it...

Really - I've found it's best to run everything associated with P3D as admin...

Regards,
Scott   

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7