Sign in to follow this  
jeansy

cockpitphd hardware

My twin saitek/logitech quadrant base arrived today from cockpitphd,  its a injected molded base for twin quadrants,  while clipping the quadrants to my desk want a problem, i found i was backing my chair on them regularly or if i top mounted I could not use the mouse, so i went for this bas, which now gives me my right hand space back for mouse control and I can position my quadrants here its most comfortable to use and it the set up at the moment is a little high, but i have plans to grab a small table and sit it to the right of my chair to have a more authentic feel 

I purchased them directly from cockpitphd instead of going through a local reseller, it took about 2 weeks postage from Hong kong, there are quite a few saitek/logitech addons from cockpitphd which have my interest and I think over time I will purchase, if anything I could whinge about is the base rubbers, they dont grip the desk as well as I would like them to do, however thats a easy fix with a visit to the local hardware store and buy some larger non slip bases and replace the current smaller ones

anyway here are  3 pics followed by the link to their website > http://www.cockpitphd.com/stattachments.html

anyway>

1.png

2.png

3.png

so far Im quite pleased with the purchase and highly recommend them for the people who run the poor mans cockpit set up compared to the guys who can afford to purchase the goflight hardware

Matt

NT - AUSTRALIA