Sign in to follow this  
Maverick3333

Sudden CDU Network failure

Hello,

Three days ago I got a Network connection failure when I was using my virtual CDU for PMDG 777.

I tried all suggested fixes, according to the Virtual Avionics Help desk (IP, Router, Firewall, etc) with my tablet and smart phone. (VAinterface new and latest version) No positive results.

PMDG 737 virtual CDU is working fine. But the B777 is no longer working with the CDU.. Could it be that the problem is the PMDG update which I installed 3 days ago ?

(PMDG 777 FSX Version 1.10.8448 and B777-300 Version 1.10.8414)

Thanks in advance for your help and support.

Best regards,

Mav

Hello,

Check out the last comment on this page. It might help.

https://virtualavionics.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005911007-What-are-the-necessary-requirements-for-Virtual-CDU-777-

Here is the post:

Ricardo Dutra (Virtual Avionics)

Oct 21, 19:14 -02

Hello Rafel,

This is because this VAInterface version (2.23.1) is not compatible with the latest 777 release, in case you are using it.
We are about to release a new version but until that is not done, there is a beta release available for testing.

So, if you are actually using the latest 777, then you must use the beta release.

You can download it from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7su9wjmoxzs44dt/VAInterface%202.24.1.11639.zip?dl=0

Download it to the existing VAInterface folder and unzip it there.

Execute the VAInterface_2.24.1.11639.exe by right clicking on the file name and selecting "Run as administrator".

Make sure the simulator is running.

Open the Control Panel, go to the Aircraft tab and press EDIT.

Select the PMDG777, even if it is already selected.

Press SAVE.

Restart VAInterface.

You may need to manually create firewall/anti-virus rules allowing this particular executable to run and use the network, in case you have trouble connecting VCDU.

Please let me know if you have problems with it.

Ricardo Dutra
Virtual Avionics Support Team