OfirLavi

LINDA 3.0.3 - not responding to my yoke, LeoB cards, Saitek THQ ...

Hi everyone,

just saw the other day that the amazing software - LINDA - moved on to support P3DV4 so im updating my home made cockpit to P3DV4 as well.

downloaded LINDA 3.0.3 

leagally purchased FSUIPC 5

PMDG 737 module version 4.11

win 10

I have 3 Leo Bodnar BUX cards

1 CH yoke

1 saitek throttle

and 1 saitek radio panel

I installed LINDA just fine and all of the "configuration checklist" marked "OK"

but as im trying to configure and set every switch that i have to a LUA commend inside linda im pressing a switch (in my real cockpit) and nothing pops out inside LINDA like it should.

i can sea that LINDA did  recognized all of my BUX card and yoke and etc but none of them is popping in the software when i press them.

ShHRU3.png

happens with all of my devices and on 'FSX config"  as well

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi, Welcome to LINDA. 

Your problem is simple. You have not sync LINDA to your aircraft. Click on Sync to Sim and ensure aircraft dropdown is outlined in Orange. You will then be able to start assigning functions to various buttons. 

LINDA will only recognise multiple USB cards if each has a unique serial number. Check the Setup Joysticks page to see if a serial number is shown. 

Edited by ScotFlieger
Added comments on USB cards

Hi Scot and thanks for the quik reaction !

First i must say that im using this amazing product for thre years now but on FSX, here is how far i went with the help of LINDA!:

Second, 

thank you very much, dont remember that i had to do like this in FSX 

You had to sync in FSX but once it was set it stayed that. With a new installation you have to set it initially. 

I would also recommend you update to 3.0.4 which has an important fix for P3Dv4.