Sign in to follow this  
gianfranco

VRInsight MCP COMBO II and LevelD767

Hi All,

I am new with Linda and I already love it. I recently purchased the Combo II from VRInsight and thanks to Linda I am bringing it alive step by step. So far no particular issues with the majority of A/C. However, with the LVD767 I haven't figured out how to switch the display between Autopilot values and flight info. No matters which button I hit the display doesn't change. Am I missing something? Any help with this?

Thank you,

Gianfranco

Hi Gianfranco

Welcome to LINDA. I don't believe a specific module has been released for the Level D 767. I assume therefore that LINDA is using the FSX Default profile (at top of window outlined in orange). In this case LINDA will only display limited flight information which won't match the virtual cockpit MCP display. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Understood. I had feelings that what I'm experiencing is unfortunately a limitation, also by reading other older posts. Because they are old, I was hoping that some fellas have been able to bypass these limitations by developing LVD 767 specific functions. Others have posted to use the VRinsight own software for the LVD 767. In fact, it works fine the only thing is that I see some response delay from when I rotate my knobs to when the Combo display is updated with what i read on the MCP.

Nevertheless, Linda is and remains a great tool and I will be donating to the the owners for the greatest effort they put into it which benefits of the entire community. Great Work!

Thank you,

Gianfranco

You are most welcome. We try to support as many aircraft we can but need to stick to the most popular aircraft like A2A, Aerosoft, PMDG777 and more recently FSLabs A320X. 

I would point out that we do not own LINDA as such. I am just the current developer for part of this tool offered free of charge to the Flt Sim community. All donations are welcome to support the purchase of hardware and software licences. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew