Sign in to follow this  
chevelle505

Ok i really hope someone can help!!

Ok hopefully someone can shed some light on this issue because i have googled the keys off my keyboard trying to find a fix for the king air and hawker and every other damn carenado navigraph equiped airplane ive paid for thinking it would work as advertised. Sorry..a bit frustrated about the money spent for two boat anchors that i cant use..ughh..with the 350i in particular as i have given up on the hawker. If i install it and go to load the airplane it has maybe 1fps and will NOT load the navigraph database. If i remove permissions (as suggested) on the carenavigraph folder the fps go up to about 15fps but drop to maybe 4 as soon as i kick on the avionics (proline 21 i have read is the problem). The fms "works" but fps is horrible. If i delete the proline21 gauge the plane works with no navigation. I dont want to spend another $50 or $60 on a gtn 750 just to use an airplane that still has so many other bugs its insane. Long story short..is there any recent fixes or work arounds that dont involve sinking more money into this thing? Is there any way to change the fms to a basic fsx based fms gauge? Sorry for the kurt post but im just fed up with carenado and they're buggy garbage that just looks good sitting on the ramp but doesnt function worth a hoot. Any way around this or am i just out money on a worthless product?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!