Sign in to follow this  
Xiropillo

HP monitor for Prepar3D 32" vs 27" G-Sync

Good morning every one,

I need some help about HP monitor for using basically for P3D and other multimedia tasks as photography edition with Lightroom.

Actually I have HP Omen 32, a great WVA panel with AMD Freesync that I don't use as my graphic card is Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti with Intel i7 7700K Processor, 32 mb RAM and 512 SSD.

I bought 32 monitor with great discount (329 euros) when launched last year.

Now I have option to buy new HP Omen 27 with G-Sync for Nvidia with discount (540 euros).

The question is, is it worth the change? Is this new 27" monitor (with TN panel) better than the 32" (WVA panel?

And the most important. Would Prepar3D use G-Sync advantages and 144Hz refresh rate from this new monitor or is it just for other gaming users (shooting and competition)

I prefer 27" instead of 32" but the main reason for changing it (or thinking about it) is the G-Sync technology and 144Hz vs 60Hz from my 32 monitor wit only 60Hz.

I would thank every comment and opinion about this monitors. I don't ask about other options (maybe better and cheaper) as I already have both HP monitors (27" box still not open) 

Thanks very much and best regards.