Sign in to follow this  
fms737

Chaseplane, FSX and 6 screens

Hello everybode,

Chaseplane have now gained me.The current version is 0.3.70 Beta. As already written in my post #41 i use the FSX with 6 screens under Win7 64 bit.The individual screens i cover as follows: the main screen with the Captain view, two screens with exterior views, 1 screen for the pedestal, 1 screen for the overhead panel (I set these views directly in the FSX on "views". I use the last screen for the flight planning, currently with FSC. When starting the FSX, Chaseplane automatically loads the main screen with the captain cockpit view. The plane  (PMDG 777) is still in cold and dark mode. I can easily switch back and forth between OnBoard, Outside or Airfield and the settings stored there. However, after the systems of the 777 start up slowly, switching between the individual modes becomes a problem; the screens go crazy and the views are no longer displayed. Probably I have programmed some attitude wrong: I do not know which. Unfortunately, stil missing a manual and synonymous on the Yotube sites I can not find a solution.Does anyone also fly with multiple screens and can help me ? Thanks in advance.

Claus

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!