Sign in to follow this  
jahurz

737immersion status for P3DV4.1

Hello guys,

I just want to enquire if anyone here has issues running 737immersion on their p3dv4.1. I have issues with mine where effects do not show up at all, whereas my 777immersion had the effects displayed everything in fine detail. Did VFXcentral reinstallation to cache clearing to no avail. I have contacted the devs but decided to try out here to see if any of u guys have a workable workaround. If you guys have any solutions do lemme know as it will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

CHIN

Managed to solve it. Completely uninstall all PMDG product and reinstalling them back that includes the 777. Then getting VFXcentral to install back the effects. Real pain initially but at least the effects are showing up now.