Sign in to follow this  
Adrian Black

An unexpected error has occurred :/

Good day all,

I've recently decided it finally time to make the move to P3D from FSX. So, today i've been moving addons over to P3D. During a test, i realized that Chaseplane wasn't loading on startup of the sim, so i ran the .exe file to manually start it. When i did, a dialog box came up saying "an unexpected error as occurred :/" and that a log has been sent to FSFX packages. After clicking ok to acknowledge it, another pops up saying that it will revert Chaseplane to an older, stable version so that im not stop in an "infinite loop of death", which obviously doesn't work as it happens everytime i load it up. Chaseplane no longer works on FSX nor P3D. I've tried a reinstall of both Chaseplane and VFX Central with no hope. I've heard this glitch has occurred in previous versions.

Any help is appreciated,

Adrian

12 hours ago, Keven Menard said:

Hi Adrian,

Can you contact us via this page: https://fsfxpackages.com/en/support/products/ChasePlane/ with a reference to this thread?

Regards,
Keven

I have already sent a support ticket in, however i did it before i made this thread. I've already got a reply from you, so i will continue the issue over there.

Thanks