Sign in to follow this  
deimos256

Dead MCP and incomplete info on displays

I recently re-installed p3d and the NGX and my first flight went fine but now I'm having an issue where the MCP is dead and the displays are missing info such as altitude and airspeed.  I am starting from cold and dark, I turn on the battery, start the APU and click the transfer switches, and the panels come to life, but as I said missing info, and the MCP doesn't seem to power up.  Attached is a screenshot which may better explain my issue.  I haven't made too many changes to my sim since my successful flight except installing whatever GSX component is required for FSDT airports and Orbx OpenLC NA, which I can't imagine would interfere with the NGX.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

https://imgur.com/a/UTmtI

Joseph Catino