abranpuko

Problem with ai lights

6 minutes ago, abranpuko said:

Hello! could someone help me? The ai traffic lights at night have this terrible line on top of them!:)

aitraffic light problem

Hide contents

I think this is a setting on P3DV4, I think the name is show navigation ribbons or something similar.

Regards 

Simbol 

2 hours ago, abranpuko said:

ok! i will look for that!:) thanks!

Did it work?

hello!...no!..it didnt work. basically because i never found that "show navigation ribbons"...i was trying to find it but no. all my "ribbons" words into prepar3d.cfg and setting are untticked.

what could we do?

I will check when I get home.

Simbol 

5 hours ago, abranpuko said:

hello!...no!..it didnt work. basically because i never found that "show navigation ribbons"...i was trying to find it but no. all my "ribbons" words into prepar3d.cfg and setting are untticked.

what could we do?

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122861

Check here:

TBPvw9u.png

Be sure to have all disabled:

RuDGTeI.png

Regards,

Simbol

Hello again. I checked the ribbons and everything is unselected. The link that you sent me has to do with a blue wake, but I was referring to a line that is in the livery of artificial air traffic. It looks like a line of light that is above the windows of the plane's passengers. As if some alpha channel had been unchallenged.

2 minutes ago, abranpuko said:

Hello again. I checked the ribbons and everything is unselected. The link that you sent me has to do with a blue wake, but I was referring to a line that is in the livery of artificial air traffic. It looks like a line of light that is above the windows of the plane's passengers. As if some alpha channel had been unchallenged.

Odd, I will have some thoughts..

S.