Sign in to follow this  
Mick

avsim.ru

anyone else having trouble accessing avsim.ru ?this is the message I getYour Computer is Behind Open Proxy or Infected by VirusWe are sorry, but because a lot of abuse, we no longer accept connections from PUBLIC OPEN PROXIES. Please turn off your public PROXY or install antivirus software for access.Apache/2.0.44 (Unix) Server at avsim.ru Port 80

Guest vhm3

Yup, I got the same message as you. My guess, is a mis-configuration in their server setup. I've tried it from my home address, as well as a remote server I use (that's never connected to avsim.ru) and got the same message.Hope they get it taken care of soon.Chip

Guest wayupthere

Ditto here, nogo

Hello!>Your Computer is Behind Open Proxy or Infected by virus[...]Same here. Testes the server with the program ID-Serve,get this result:Initiating server query ...Looking up IP address for domain: www.avsim.ruThe IP address for the domain is: 66.98.222.101Connecting to the server on standard HTTP port: 80[Connected] Requesting the server's default page.The server returned the following response headers:HTTP/1.1 200 OKServer: GWS/2.1.1Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 09:58:35 GMTContent-Type: text/htmlTransfer-Encoding: chunkedConnection: closeContent-Encoding: gzipQuery complete.Second try with 66.98.222.101Initiating server query ...Looking up the domain name for IP: 66.98.222.101The domain name for the IP address is: ns2.tuhost.clConnecting to the server on standard HTTP port: 80[Connected] Requesting the server's default page.The server returned the following response headers:HTTP/1.1 503 Service Temporarily UnavailableServer: GWS/2.1.1Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 10:02:31 GMTContent-Type: text/htmlContent-Length: 570Connection: closeQuery complete.Hope it helps!Mick!