does not exist

Order #1739

Order #1738

Order #1580

Order #1547

• Upvote 1

hi Julian,
thank you for your support!
purchasing from our shop doesn't automatically registers you on our support forums,
you can use our shop ticketing system as needed for urgent issues requiring immediate attention,
or register on our support forum for self/community support and help here forums.chrisbelldesigns.com,
our support forums requires a separate registration using the same email used to register with our shop,
upon registration our system will recognize you and unlock all appropriate areas of our support forums,

its important to note for security reasons our shop and support forums are separate instances of each other,
essentially the same goes the other way around; registering with our forums initially doesn't automatically creates an account in shop!

also note one cannot register on our shop without first completing an order; while our forums is open for public registration,
large parts of our forums are only visible to customers based on the products they own and status of their support contract,