Sign in to follow this  
wyman_hd

FsDreamTeam Product bugs

Hello people of Avsim!

I've had many "bugs" from some of my FSDT products.

I have listed them from urgent to not urgent.

1. GSX has no sound on P3D startup.

I had this problem for months which has bugged me, but I couldn't find a permanent fix.

When I startup P3D, no GSX sound are present besides the ground service people speaking, and the "beep" sound with GSX.

But other sounds, like boarding and deboarding has no sound.

The ground vehicles have no engine sounds.

And the only way I fixed this was to "Restart Coautl" and sometimes "Restart Coautl and rebuild airport Cache"
But I couldn't fin a permanent fix.

2. KMEM (Memphis) "SODE Jetways unavaliable jetways will not animate."

I've seen posts about this to use the GSX menu, but even when I do that the message, SODE is unavaliable jetways will not animate.

So it's a shame.

Not much to say though.

3. Coautl crashes many times using Concorde X.

When ever I use the Concorde from FsLabs, I always get a message saying something like Coautl has crashes due to addon UNKNOWN. I look at the crash log and I don't know what I'm seeing.

Then, that renders ALL Coautl powered add-ons, like GSX for example, to be inoperable so I have to restart P3D.

**NOTE: I AM RUNNING THE NEWEST VERSION OF ALL THE ADDONS LISTED ABOVE. EVEN SODE. 

Edited by Aaron Kim

Also about the SODE jetways, I have FlightBeam KMSP and the SODE jetways work fine at that airport.

Have you listed your issues in the FSDT support forum. The developer occasionally visits Avsim but you’re more likely to get help on the FSDT forum.

NAX669.png