Sign in to follow this  
kamikazeee

Issues with zoom, mouse panning and camera movement

Hi,

Chaseplane has been working fine for me on P3D 4.2 with beta experimental version 4.198. All of the sudden I randomly noticed that the Smooth Zoom does not work properly it is jittery and jumpy. Also mouse panning in the VC randomly freezes and becomes intermittently unresponsive, the same happens when using the arrow keys to move around the cockpit.

I remember when first using Chaseplane in V4.2 I had some weird glitchy issues like above but switching to the experimental version fixed this. Since 4.2 was released and up until now I have not had any issues and all those features seemed to work fine. Including on this current version. It was only that today I noticed these issues, closing Chaseplane and relaunching it does not fix this issue. The issue happens in every aircraft also. I even reinstalled Chaseplane and still this has not fixed it. I have not made any recent changes to my sim at all (including during the time that these functions were working correctly).

This issue has come on completely randomly and I have not been able to fix it. Any ideas? I think others could be having this issue also from reading another post on another topic about freezing.

Also I just realised the topic double posted, apologies, could an admin delete the duplicate. Thanks :)

Cheers,

Edited by kamikazeee

Me too!

I also previously fixed this with the experimental version of Chaseplane about a month ago.  After several weeks, I start up P3Dv4, see Chaseplane automatically upgrade itself, and now my camera is having a party while I try to push buttons and pull knobs (moving targets) in the cockpit.

Please help soonest.

How does one go back to the experimental version?

On 4/16/2018 at 12:31 AM, Vaca said:

Me too!

I also previously fixed this with the experimental version of Chaseplane about a month ago.  After several weeks, I start up P3Dv4, see Chaseplane automatically upgrade itself, and now my camera is having a party while I try to push buttons and pull knobs (moving targets) in the cockpit.

Please help soonest.

How does one go back to the experimental version?

Same here! some times on critical phase of flight, like takeoff and landings, I cant push buttons on MCP or FMS and pull knobs like speed or HDG.
It starts after last upgrade to version 0.4.204

Please help!

Please provide a video of the issue to help me understand the issue

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

On 5/3/2018 at 1:10 PM, Keven Menard said:

Please provide a video of the issue to help me understand the issue

When you set a camera too close to the panel, you do not get abble to click buttons or spin dials or knobs.

But the problem reported above occur with a camera already set, but some times in approuches or takeoffs, the working camera no longer are abble to click buttos or spin dials.
When you put mouse pointer over the button the mouse pointer changes fron a arrow to a finger icon and you know that button can be pressed, as like knobs and so. With this problem related, when you put the mouse over buttons or knobs, the mouse pointer still like as arrow, and you can't press buttons or spin dials and knobs.