Sign in to follow this  
Stefan888

P3dv4 and CPU

Hello guys i have one question regarding my cpu and p3d v4.I use AMD fx8320,also I have 8gb of RAM and a ROG Strix gtx1050 O4g.I've noticed that when I fly pmdg737 in 2d cockpit I time to time get green blue and other collors which is weird.In the VC as well when I look near the panels i have some white flashes,same happens when I look outside of the aircraft.Regarding default aircraft I've got no problems in VC but when I look outside I've got the same problem with that flashes especially when I look towards water.I will be getting a new PC but not soon more like in 2020/2021.With version 3 I didn't have those problems.Should I switch back to v3 till I get new PC? Maybe turning off vsync? 

#by locking outside I mean towards the ground not the outside view 

Any answers,suggestions advices,are welcome so thank you guys in advance. 

God bless and take care, 

Your CPU is more than capable of running P3Dv4. GPU should be OK too. 

8 GB RAM might have been OK with v3 but is rather low for use with a 64 bit sim. V4 could be using a lot more memory than v3. I would recommend 16 GB minimum.  It’s a cheap and easy upgrade, no need for a new PC.

• Like 1

ki9cAAb.jpg