Sign in to follow this  
ajcbakker

Question about Navigraph updates

Dear sir,

I want to run LNM on a client computer. I read in the manual I have to install LNM both on the FS computer as well as the client computer. So I have on both computers a version of an AIRAC cycle. Also I have a subscription at Navigraph for the AIRAC cycles. I update these with the FMS Data Manager from Navigraph. On which computer do I need to update the AIRAC cycle needed for LNM? Or is it a better option to update via FSAerodata because FSAerodata brings the FS (in my case Prepar3D 4.2) in sync with the latest AIRAC cycle? What is the best solution for this issue? Can you help me with this?

Thank and kind regards,

Alje Bakker

Hi, i guess i can answere your question,  it right to install LNM on both PC`s, but on you FS PC u just start LittleNavConnect and on your client PC u start LNM and connect it via the Tools Tab. so u just need to update the Navigraph datas on your client PC.  hope this helps.

Regards Andreas aka Casey Ryback FO

Andreas

NOX Hummer ZX Zero | Corsair RM750 Modular 80 Plus Gold | MSI Z390-A PRO | Intel Core I7 9700K @ 8x 5GHz | Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H110 V2 | 32Gb Corsair Venegeance XMP2.0 3.2Ghz   | Zotac RTX 2060 AMP OC 6Gb Watercooled with NZXT Kraken G12 | Crucial P1 500Gb M.2 (OS) | Samsung 860 SSD 1Tb (P3D) | Samsung 860 SSD 500Gb for GTA V | Samsung 860 SSD 500Gb for Games | Windows 10 Pro (64 bits)

Hi Andreas,

Many thanks for your answer. Everything is clear to me and we will give it a try. Thanks again.

Kind regards,

Alje Bakker