Sign in to follow this  
Guest georg

A recent real life joke

Guest georg

Hello mates,A friend from our flight school, 16 years old, also a VATSIM flyer, yesterday told me what happened with him. He was on Tower frequency and doing touch and go's with C150 when ATC told him something and he replied saying in the end as callsign "Estonian.... ee sry ECB" (Estonian is the callsign of Estonian Air) :D He said the instructor laughed himself into pieces. What added even more fun was the fact that there were two real Estonian Air Boeings on the frequency at the same time :D Imagine the faces of those pilots :-hah So this is what a frequent VATSIM flying may cause! Be aware!I guess some of you may have similar jokes to tell so would be nice to hear ;)

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!It might not be entirely related, but I used to be more into combat sims than civil. When I met a guy at work who said he was from Odessa in the Ukraine, I knew exactly where it was."Oh, yeah! I bombed there once."Best Regards, Donny:-wave

Guest georg

LOL a pretty good one! :D

Guest ThrottleUp

FS9 really does improve your Geography!I think I know more about Chile's airports than the people who live there hahahahaa. Right time for another jaunt over the Andes!*Fires up DC-7*

Guest georg

:D Yea that's also one of the categories which FS is good at.