Sign in to follow this  
vp49p3

GoFlight Module Won't Remember Correct Profile

Hi all--running latest P3dv4.2 on up to date Windows 7.  I have 13 GF modules and most work fine with GF's in-house software.  All modules are plugged in to either internal powered USB 2.0 cards, or into a powered USB 2.0 hub that is plugged in to a powered USB 2.0 card.  They all worked fine until I did a complete reinstall of v4.2.  The ones I'm having issues with now are three RP 48's--the ones with 4 knobs on top and 8 pushbuttons on the bottom.  I've configured each one and saved their profiles.  I load all three profiles at the same time, but the profiles keep switching from one RP48 profile to a different one.  I've also tried unplugging two, loading the third with the correct profile and re-booting, then adding another RP 48 and loading its profile and rebooting, etc., but the profiles again won't stick to the right RP48.  I've also tried switching the USB cable from one RP48 and plugging that cable into the unit that needs the other RP48's profile--no luck.

Anyone have a suggested solution to my musical chair RP48 problem?  Thanks much,

Jay

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 4:51 PM, vp49p3 said:

Hi all--running latest P3dv4.2 on up to date Windows 7.  I have 13 GF modules and most work fine with GF's in-house software.  All modules are plugged in to either internal powered USB 2.0 cards, or into a powered USB 2.0 hub that is plugged in to a powered USB 2.0 card.  They all worked fine until I did a complete reinstall of v4.2.  The ones I'm having issues with now are three RP 48's--the ones with 4 knobs on top and 8 pushbuttons on the bottom.  I've configured each one and saved their profiles.  I load all three profiles at the same time, but the profiles keep switching from one RP48 profile to a different one.  I've also tried unplugging two, loading the third with the correct profile and re-booting, then adding another RP 48 and loading its profile and rebooting, etc., but the profiles again won't stick to the right RP48.  I've also tried switching the USB cable from one RP48 and plugging that cable into the unit that needs the other RP48's profile--no luck.

Anyone have a suggested solution to my musical chair RP48 problem?  Thanks much,

Jay

All fixed.  Have absolutely no idea why it fixed itself, but I'm not going to delve into it.

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.