Sign in to follow this  
FLJeff337

Out-of-Date FAA Terminal Procedures Publication (d-TPP)?

All:

As a user of Flight 1's GTN650 (whose AIRAC is currently locked in at AIRAC 1611, at least until Garmin updates the database in their GTN trainer, which could be a while, if ever), I was wondering if anyone had a PDF copy of the FAA's Digital Terminal Procedures Publication (d-TPP), volume SE-3 (covering Florida, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands) that was in effect at the time AIRAC 1611 went into effect (on October 13, 2016)?

I contacted the FAA directly thinking it'd be an easy matter for them to retrieve a out-of-date,digital publication (under the assumption that they would simply move old publications into an different folder for archival purposes), but it turns out they weren't able to help me (other than suggesting I contact the National Archives or Library of Congress, which I did, although they weren't able to help either). I even contacted AirNav to see if maybe they had a copy of this, but they didn't.

So are there any GTN users who also have a copy of d-TPP vol.SE-3 from October 2016 (so that they have published procedures that agree with the ones loaded into the F1 GTN)?

(For anyone who is unaware, the dTTP is a free PDF that's made available on the FAA's website. The problem is, only the current publication is available, and I'm trying to get one from several years ago. Current publications can be found here: https://www.faa.gov/air_traffic/flight_info/aeronav/digital_products/dtpp/).

Thanks,

Jeff