Sign in to follow this  
GHarrall

Please help FS crashing at '77% loading weather'

Guest jimbob2005

Please helpI can load up flightsim ok but when it comes to starting a flight it all stops at 77%.Can anyone help? always at 77% at the point it says it's loading the weather. I have not messed with the weather files recently and it happens even when loading the default weather cettings.James

Turn on 'Render to Texture' in the hardware settings page of FSSounds like you have some DXT clouds installed somewhere.

Glenn

Ryzen 3700X, X570 Pro Wifi, 32GB 3600mhz RAM, Nvidia Titan Xp "Galactic Empire", RM750x PSU, H700 case, 2x NVMe M2 SSD, 1x SATA SSD

Guest jimbob2005

Oh if I were a girl I'd give you a big kiss!! I can't tell you have good it feels to have it working again! I havn't had that horrible sinking feeling when FS fails for quite some time - I've been lucky. I thought my time had come!Many thanksJames

>Oh if I were a girl I'd give you a big kiss!! >I can't tell you have good it feels to have it working again!>I havn't had that horrible sinking feeling when FS fails for>quite some time - I've been lucky. I thought my time had>come!>>Many thanks>>JamesNo Problem......I'll take a pass on the kiss though!!

Glenn

Ryzen 3700X, X570 Pro Wifi, 32GB 3600mhz RAM, Nvidia Titan Xp "Galactic Empire", RM750x PSU, H700 case, 2x NVMe M2 SSD, 1x SATA SSD