Sign in to follow this  
moss1

FT Caravan STD and DLX Together

Hello everyone, I posted the following over at Feelthere, but there has not been alot of activity on the Caravan forum lately. I am trying to find out if anyone has the Caravan DLX and the STD versions at the same time installed on your machines without problems? Here is my post from Feelthere. Thanks for your input everyone. Sometime ago I purchased the Caravan DLX on my old rig. I had some performance issues with it, so I then got the STD version and installed it as well. I noticed after that, I started having problems with CTD's and such. I have a new rig now with WinXP and installed the standard version which runs good. I want to make sure if I go to install the DLX version, that all will be well. Is the problem I had before possibily related to having both versions installed at the same time, or that is impossible? I don't want to mess up my FS9 now that it took three months to reinstall everything. Thanks for your help.

Good morning, Victor replied over at Feelthere. It should not cause any problems. Good to know.