Sign in to follow this  
Guest thedoggg

Good old airports

Guest jacilore

Hello all:I have just duplicated my FS in two folders:1) has a direct access from my desktop which is called FS9 NEW and in its folders thaera are nowadays aircraft, sceneries and traffic2) the other one starts with a FS9-OLD TIMES icon and has the 70's aircraft and traffic, and a couple of that time sceneries.What I wanted to ask you is if you know some good versions of old-times (mainly 50's, 60's and 70's), airports in avsim or in any other pages to "build" my FS9-OLD TIMES Flight Simulator. (By the way, I can tell you it's fantastic to have FSO partitioned that way. And very easy, but if you would like to know just ask me)P.S.: I do know calcassic.com, and I think it's a wonderful page, but I would like to find other aiports, espcially in Europethanks.Jacilore

Guest thedoggg

Sorry, only know of Cal classics. Godenwings is the other but different time period. How exactly do you duplicate FS9? Sounds interesting?Regards, Carlos

Guest jacilore

Hello Carlos:For having two versions of FS9 you only have to copy the FS9 folder with another name (normally both under Microsoft Games) and then choose the sceneries and aircraft you want to keep in each folder.Apart from that I have created a direct access from my desktop to access to the fs9.exe file of each folder. One I have called it FS9-NEW and the other FS9 OLD-TIMES and that's it.So now, when I install an aircraft, scenery or traffic I always have to select in which scnery to install it, but that's worth it.RegardsJacilore

Guest thedoggg

Thanks, I think I have a new project. I will call it FS9Retro.Regards, Carlos