SpectroPro

Texture anomolies

Prepar3D v4.3, Windows 10 Pro 64bit 16Gigs, i7 2600k 3.8., EVGA GeForce GTX 960 4Gig., 

I have uninstalled everything including Prepar3D to try and figure out this issue. So the pictures I am going to post, and the problem they represent, are in a totally clean install of Prepar3D v4.3

Note, the airports ALL have black or night ground textures around them.  Some roads also take on these NIGHT textures.  I have tried all the texture sizes and the result is the same.  This even occurs on my own airport when I had it installed.  At night some of the ground textures stay or turn to DAY textures.  Mostly at night some ground textures turn to bright blue water.  They (all the styles of ground textures) seem to like to change at random.  I sat at one position and watched the ground in front of me change from farm to city to fields to water to another water to forest, etc... 

So, does anyone have any clues how to fix this?  NOTE:  I originally had a lot of ORBX scenery installed and thought maybe that was the issue.  But nothing at all has changed since this full reinstall of Prepar3D and leaving it totally clean.   Thanks for any help..  Oh, btw, I have deleted the prepar3d.ini and scenery,ini files...that didn't fix anything. 

shot1.jpg

shot2.jpg

shot3.jpg

shot4.jpg

shot5.jpg

shot6.jpg

I run everything full up!!!!  

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!